Wednesday, February 1, 2012

A note on this blog's SEO

Before someone makes a big deal about it I could care less about optimizing my posts for search engines.  I will do some basic SEO (search engine optimization), i.e. listing this blog in directories, getting relevant back-links, incorporating social media (especially Google + more on this latter), and staying with a field of related subjects etc.  What I will not be doing is optimizing the text of a post explicitly for SEO.  I will show how to do this latter during the site development process but I have come to dislike the style of writing necessary to produce an optimized SEO.  So before some one says that a particular post could be better optimized by changing the wording from one way to another.  I really don't care right now.  I write for people and my self not some mindless robot code.

No comments:

Post a Comment